All personal information given by customers are strictly used to provide services that was requested, troubleshoot problems, inform customers about our services, and site updates. All personal data is provided by you voluntarily unless it is indicated as compulsory. Failure to provide compulsory data may result to failure to process your order request.
Below are some uses of the personal information that was provided to us;
- To deliver products purchased from our website. Information such as your name and address will be given to other service providers to make the delivery of the product to you.
- To give updates on delivery statuses and customer services.
- To register/ create an account with us.
- To verify and carry out financial transactions relation to online payments.
- To receive demographic and navigational data to improve services, advertising purposes and company research.
Updating and accessing Personal Information
You are able to access and update all information anytime simply by logging in into your account on our website.
Third party Service Providers
Other companies and individuals have access to your personal information needed to perform their functions. Any use of this information for other purposes are strictly prohibited. We do not control the privacy policies of third parties, and you are subjected to privacy policies of third parties where applicable. This services include fulfilling orders, delivery, processing credit card payments, customer services, demographic information and sending postal mail and emails.
Cookies and Tracking Technologies